I AM AFRICAN

I AM AFRICAN

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Public Service Announcement - How to spot the fakes!!

Yours truly doing some product placement! Where's my $$$ Dr. Dre??  :) :)
It is no secret that I LOVE the Beats by Dr. Dre brand of headphones. They not only look good but are of superior quality - something I do NOT skimp on. I got a pair of the studio headphones last year and have not regretted my purchase ever since!!  But like any great thing, there are often imitators!!  They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but I beg to differ in this case!! Fake versions of the Beats by Dr. Dre headphones are popping up everywhere!!  Beware!! The fakes will never match up in quality of the sound which is what sets the real ones apart.  Yes, they are a bit costly but worth every penny!! I'll let Ed Lover explain below:

No comments: