I AM AFRICAN

I AM AFRICAN

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Music Minute - Adele!

I am seriously a stan! She has an amazing voice and and she is such a refreshing voice in the current music scene that features; murky/trashy/boppy/trippity/auto-tune fiasco! *sigh* You know what I mean...  In an era of auto-tunes and lip-synching, Adele is a breath of fresh air. I thought her album "19" was a revelation until she released her sophomore album "21" and I was blown away song after song after song after song!  It's no wonder she continues to dominate the music charts all over the world!!

Check out some favorites...

Rolling in the deep

In Acapella

and this one,
Voice, meet Piano = Piano, meet Voice!!

{{{excuse me while I have an eargasm!!}}} 
Some One Like You
I can think of very few people who need only one instrument to back up their voice.
Go to town with it folks, I am officially smitten:)

2 comments:

Sally G said...

Adele is AMAZING!! I have loved her since I heard her hit "Chasing Pavements" She deserves all the success coming her way!
Thx Shoppattunistic!

Mama ZZZs said...

I love her music too!
Now you got me distracted from Kidum to this...LOLEST!
Happy Furahiday!