I AM AFRICAN

I AM AFRICAN

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Your Daily Dose Of Eye Candy

Featured Actor: Van Vicker (Liberian-Ghanaian)

Van Vicker is an actor in the Ghana Film Industry who is usually cast as the male romantic lead in films, often alongside actresses Jackie Aygemang and Nadia Buari. He is of Liberian-Ghanaian descent.

  
I had tried to fight the force that is the "Nollywood" movement (Nigerian movies to the rest of the world) but I lost the fight and found myself enjoying the movies tremendously! I just love how melodramatic the characters become, the snickering, sneers etc etc but I do dislike the fact that some  long drawn out scenes! I mean, do we really have to watch every bit of detail leading up to a great scene? Some scenes can be left on the cutting room floor! *I digress* These movies are a guilty pleasure for me.


Here are some more pictures of Africa's own sensational actor, Van Vicker.





















This may be a self-serving purpose because my bestie and I had the pleasure of meeting the actor recently and I must say he was very pleasant and gracious!!  Eat your hearts out ladies!

Van Vicker and yours truly!!