I AM AFRICAN

I AM AFRICAN

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Embrace social media, don't fight it!

We all have to admit the internet/social media have completely taken over our lives - at least they have mine!  I know I couldn't go a day an hour without the internet or my cellphone! How did I get by without e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Wi-Fi, daily blog surfing, online banking/billpay, YouTube, Skype etc etc?  Those days sound like the dark ages!!

Maybe I was lot more pleasant & engaging then, paid attention to those around me instead of staying glued to the cell phone screen and was a lot more interactive. The details of my habits from that past are blurry.   Don't be offended if in mid conversation, i get an alert from Twitter and completely blow you off....  *you have been warned*
Do I think that's rude?  Absolutely!  I am not proud of myself:(

 

1 comment:

Wambuie said...

So true pagers where the only way to send a small text messege lol! Technology it is, makes you wonder whats next?