I AM AFRICAN

I AM AFRICAN

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Movie Premier - Hands of Time by Van Vicker

I recently had the utmost pleasure when I got to sit down with one Africa's sexiest men alive!  He is actor, producer, director - Mr. Van Vicker who has been featured in multiple films in the Nollywood film industry.   He couldn't have been more gracious, smart & charming!


He was in town to promote and screen his latest film, The Hands of Time.  This was not my first time meeting him and I have featured him on this blog before.  See the story here.
Some incredible people enabled this meeting to take place and it is no small feat. I am very grateful that these people came through for me. Van & I talked about various topics and he gave some great advice.  Check out the footage here:


Here's addional footage from the actual film premier in Atlanta;

No comments: