I AM AFRICAN

I AM AFRICAN

Sunday, August 22, 2010

TV Land: Just for laughs

South Park is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Stone and Trey Parker for Comedy Central (if you didn't already know that!) The show has become infamous for its crude, surreal, satirical, and dark humor that covers a wide range of topics.  I must admit, I'm a HUGE fan of South Park much to the disappointment of the people in my inner circle! Why can't they just see how funny the show really is and stop taking offense?  There's a reason why the show remains Comedy Central's highest rated and longest running program.

One of the classic episodes from South Park is the Starvin' Marvin episode. In the episode, Cartman, Kenny, Kyle and Stan send money to an African charity hoping to get a sports watch, but are instead sent an Ethiopian child whom they dub Starvin' Marvin.  Hilarity ensues!

Click the link below to watch the full episode.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103687

No comments: