I AM AFRICAN

I AM AFRICAN

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Aint that some ...!"


Have you ever had a "Ceelo - Fuck you" moment?
There are so many times I want to just get that fitting green dress, pull up my hair, wear some pearls, call my girlfriends(a la DreamGirls) and do a chorus of "F*ck you!)

Ha!

You know what am talking about! That pesky one person that drives you up a wall.
It could be an Ex, a bad boss, a jealous relative or just some plain 'ol party-poopers!
As soon as I saw this video, I knew it would be a banger, I like the old school vibe and the throwback to Outkast's Hey Ya or Roses.

iLike *wink*

This song will be a soundtrack to talk-to-the-hand moments that will now pop up, if someone refuses to give you your 10s! Simply tell 'em "Fuck you" with a swipe of your finger under your chin *wink*

1 comment:

Sally G said...

This is the jam!! Loves it! It went viral in a few days!! Cee-Lo Green is quite the artist!